For the last decade, we have helped a wide range of individuals in businesses, public service and academia to reach their peak performance.
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi discovered that people find genuine satisfaction during a state he termed "flow". Sometimes called "in the zone", it is a position reached when someone is performing a task at the peak of their performance. Peakflow.Zone aims to share leading research on flow and peak human performance and help enable this state in individuals within business, sport, academia, the arts and public service.
What We Aim to Achieve
- Learn more about the science of human performance.
- Conduct research on performance enhancing science, including biofeedback.
- Communicate leading research on human performance.
- Improve performance and develop more flow in individuals and organisations.
- Support individuals through career transitions.
- Support the development of women, and people in the LGBT and BAME communities.